Public safety software to increase 2.9-fold, topping US $ 20 billion by 2031
NEW YORK, December 10, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Global Public Safety Software Market Is On The Way To Outperform The Global Public Safety Software Market, According To The Latest Study Released By Fact.MR US $ 7 billion until 2021. Growing awareness of the importance of security, increase in natural disasters and replacement of obsolete architecture are the factors driving the growth of the market.
The government’s increased focus on strengthening their law enforcement infrastructure, due to increased criminal activity, data theft and cross-border terrorism, across the United States, China, and India promotes market growth. In response to this, the demand for public safety software is expected to increase at 11% CAGR during the forecast period 2021 to 2031.
Public safety software is installed in various organizations as it reduces the risk of crime and protects against natural disasters and crime. In addition, the increasing adoption of public safety software to collect real-time information is accelerating sales in the market.
For critical information on this market, request more information
The rapid inclination towards the deployment of public safety software to support environmental proactivity and ensure optimal public safety creates immense growth prospects for the market. As a result, the public security software market is estimated to be US $ 20 billion by the end of 2031.
According to Fact.MR, the computer-aided dispatch solutions segment is expected to account for the maximum share, increasing to 9% CAGR during the evaluation period. The ability to identify the location and status of stakeholders and to interact with the various prism software solutions is the main factor facilitating the growth of the segment.
“The growing number of initiatives and campaigns undertaken by governmental and non-profit organizations to prevent terrorist attacks, cybercrime and improve the security of citizens is increasing the growth of the market” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key takeaways from Public security software Market research
- The United States is estimated to have the largest share of revenue in the North America market, showing sales growth of 2.1X through 2031.
- The United Kingdom is expected to represent a significant part of the Europe market, expanding at a 9% CAGR over the evaluation period.
- China is expected to register the fastest growth in the East Asia market, due to the growing focus on controlling and preventing cybercrime in the country.
- Japan is expected to emerge as a highly profitable market, creating an additional opportunity to US $ 1.6 billion by the end of 2031.
- On an end-user basis, the law enforcement segment is expected to hold the lion’s share of the market, accounting for 50% of total sales by 2031.
- The increasing penetration of advanced technologies such as cloud computing, big data analytics and the increasing incidence of cybercrime has increased the adoption of public safety software, propelling the demand in the market.
- Growing adoption of cloud-based public safety software in municipal police departments, courts, commissioners and firefighters, district attorneys and district attorneys, among others, is accelerating sales in the cloud-based segment .
- The high costs of installing, maintaining, and regularly upgrading public safety software are hampering the growth of the market.
- Lack of data storage infrastructure and data management capacities required in developing countries such as India, Brazil, and Indonesia, slows the growth of the market.
To learn more about the public security software market, you can contact our analyst at
The major players in the global public safety software market are investing heavily in research and development to develop innovative public safety solutions to gain competitive advantage and expand their product portfolio. For example,
- In February 2021, Motorola Solution, Inc., a leading data communications company, has announced the launch of Advanced Video as a Service (VaaS). It provides a package that includes digital evidence management software, body worn cameras, and cloud-based assistance to law enforcement agencies. The service will help agencies promote accountability and transparency throughout the organization.
- In december 2021, the Information Commissioner Office in the United Kingdom announced the launch of a new technique to help law enforcement agencies comply with data protection regulations and help law enforcement agencies analyze data protection. data.
Some of the major players operating in the market presented by Fact.MR are:
- IBM Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Wynyard Group
- IntelliChoice Inc.
- Tyler Technologies, Inc.
- SysTools Pvt Limited Software
- PTS Solutions, Inc.
- Saltus Technologies
More valuable information on Public security software Marlet
The latest report from Fact.MR offers a detailed analysis of the global public security software market, analyzing forecast statistics for the assessment period 2021-2031. The study proposes to refine the sales projections on the public security software market with a detailed segmentation:
- By solution
- Computer Assisted Dispatch Solutions
- Prison management solutions
- Incident management solutions
- Mobile police software solutions
- Court management solutions
- Report solutions
- Records management solutions
- Planning solutions
- Permit and license administration solutions
- Other solution
- By deployment
- On-premise public safety software
- Cloud-based public safety software
- By end user
- Law enforcement agencies
- Municipal police services
- Marshals and fire departments
- District attorneys
- By region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered in the Public Security Software Market Report
- The market research also highlights the projected sales growth of the Public Security Software market between 2021 and 2031.
- Report provides insight into public safety software demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Analysis of the public security software market share of key companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
- The analysis of the Public Safety Software market identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting dominant trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancement within Of the industry
Law Enforcement Software Market Overview – The increased use of smart city infrastructure, combined with increasing urbanization, is expected to improve the use of law enforcement software around the world. Technology-driven economies such as Australia, China, Japan, and India present important perspectives for law enforcement solution providers. Smart city initiatives, along with the increased adoption of IoT for public safety, are expected to increase demand for law enforcement software. Additionally, increased awareness of law enforcement solutions among federal agencies is expected to spur the implementation of digital policing solutions in all geographies.
Scope of the Computer Assisted Dispatch (CAD) Market – Innovations and technological advancements continue to affect the growth of the Computer Aided Dispatch industry, allowing CAD systems to have a wider range of applications. Although on-premise computer-aided dispatch systems will continue to occupy a large share of the market, the demand for cloud-based CAD systems is expected to increase in the near future, according to the report. As businesses focus on optimizing their dispatch solutions and call centers to expand their customer base, competition in the logistics and e-commerce industries is intensifying.
Managed Network Services Market Forecast – The needs have grown due to the increased demand for streamlined operational workflows and increased requirements for virtual security perimeters. A scalable infrastructure and flexible managed service models make it easier for businesses to respond to technological advancements. Sales are driven by the need to develop a powerful internet security appliance to streamline workflows and prevent data breaches. Digital transformation is driving a desire for more agility in networks that help organizations deliver better experiences to consumers. Every business has enlisted the support of a managed network service provider as they continue to invest in digital transformation.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology and even the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our technology research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated research solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [emailÂ protected]
Comments are closed.